In order to support the development of our activities we are looking for entrepreneurial and passionate HR Process & Technology Consultants:
Attracting, retaining and developing their workforce is critical to our clients. As HR Process & Technology consultant you will help our clients to face the challenges they meet in the area of talent management, including processes like Recruitment, Career & Succession management, Performance, Mobility, Learning, Comp & Ben, HR dashboards & analytics.
Your core mission is to deliver technological solutions that meet customers’ needs. You will be involved in several steps in the change process: clarifying the strategy supporting, (re)designing the process, selecting the technological solution, its configuration and integration with legacy systems. Throughout this process you will be sensitive to effectively managing the change for the business, for HR and for the end-users.
You will work intensively with client teams: understanding and analyzing their needs, and sharing you knowledge to help them find and design the solutions that meet their objectives.
As a starting point you already have:
• a master diploma, preferably in engineering, HR or commercial sciences;
• a deep understanding of information technology applied to business processes;
• the passion to deliver value to your client, through technological change and innovation;
• the ability to learn fast and to structure and manage complexity;
• a professional sense for quality and detail;
• excellent oral and written communication skills (English, French and/or Dutch);
• an entrepreneurial spirit and a hands-on problem-solving mentality;
• team spirit and a well-developed sense of humor;
Further on following skills would make an even better fit:
• A few years of experience in consulting, as a business analyst or project manager on change projects with a technological dimension;
• understanding of HR processes, through education or experience;
• some experience abroad or at least willing to work in other countries (primarily Europe);
• a young consultancy firm working environment, combining the dynamics of a startup and the close availability of senior coaching skills;
• a wide range of interesting assignments;
• large opportunities for personal and professional development, challenging your creativity;
• a competitive financial package including fringe benefits, company car etc.
Please apply using this link